Dedication. Drive. Discipline. These are the hallmarks of any successful business, but without the right coaching, they are just buzzwords. For your company to reach its fullest potential, you need Lean Six Sigma, the rigorous and proven methodology that has helped thousands of businesses achieve their goals.
What is Lean Six Sigma? It is a structured, scientific method proven to improve every aspect of your business processes. It is about engaging in disciplined data collection and analysis and leveraging your existing systems through an integrated process of both Lean and Six Sigma. The end result is the elimination of waste, reduction of variation, and a steady process of continuous improvement. Lean Six Sigma is more than a slogan: it combines two of the very best training methodologies.
Lean: Teaching you how to widen the gap between input and output: less waste, more value for your customers. Getting more with less is the goal of any business, and Lean gives you the tools to do just that.
Six Sigma: The original data-driven results-oriented set of techniques for improving every process. Your business is at the end of a collection of processes, and Six Sigma teaches you how to get the most out of all of them.
The fundamental success of Lean Six Sigma does not stem from any one given element, tool, or technique. It is a collective system which teaches empowered and engaged team members to strategically utilize Lean and Six Sigma tools.
During Incito’s inspiring deployment of the model, participants will learn how to plan, deploy, assess, validate, sustain, and continuously improve. We follow a simple 5-step plan that sets you on the right path:
- Step 1- Lean Six Sigma Foundation and Stability
- Vision Setting and Alignment
- Launch planning/Governance Team Training
- Six Sigma Foundation
- Step 2- Lean Six Sigma Analysis and Planning
- Enterprise Value Stream Mapping/SIPOC
- Six Sigma Deployment Master Schedule
- P.I.C.K chart
- Step 3- Lean Six Sigma Coaching
- Initial coaching Lean Six Sigma deployment through a modularized, hands-on process
- Incito Man, (Live Simulation)
- Step 4- Lean Six Sigma Deployment
- Execute DMAIC Kaizen (Six Sigma)
- Team Based Problem Solving
- 5S Workplace Organization
- Step 5- Expand and Sustain
- Leader Standard Work
- Gemba Leadership
Incito’s Lean Six Sigma coaching allows you to eliminate wasteful processes, maximize customer value, and enhance every process for total efficiency. We help you plan the future of your business while giving you the power you need to get to that future. Our Lean Six Sigma certification isn’t just a tool: it’s the whole toolbelt. Connect with us today to learn more.